Mar 26, 2017

Today in Tokyo I found a nice shirt

I am sorry I have no clue how to start this, if this will be interesting or not... I am trying to do more blogs about normal everyday life in my shoes.

Today I went to Tokyu hands, which is a cool store that has a lot of different stuff. I want to make a video about Tokyu hands someday so you can understand why it is one of my fav. stores.

My fav. location is in Takashimaya building (a very rich expensive department store).

Anyway, sometimes they have special little stores that open up near the escalators on each floor in the hall. These special stands, are local buisnesses that sell goods. Sometimes its Kimonos, food, fashion items. Today they had something that I HAD TO BUY!! (addition is live and well guys)



My friend said it looks like Donkey, but at the time for some reason I thought it was a Giraffe....well...whatever it is....I guess its your imagination ^^

It is by a company called BEANXIOUS. They are apparently located in Kyoto Japan and sometimes have little mini stores for a short time around the country.


This is their website  but it doesn't have much on it> http://beanxious.com/ 
So this style of clothing is something at first I thought I would only be able to wear to bed.

But actually this shirt fits my black striped pants and I like it so I think I will wear it both bed and regular....or you know sleep and get up already wearing clothes....lol

It cost like 6000 yen (60$), they had another shirt I wanted that was Native American patterns, but it was 90$ and I could only get 1 (lets not feed the addition too much). I tried to find the shirt online to show you but I actually couldn't find. But here are some other shirts from Google images.
 


 I just thought I would turn todays shopping into a blog because I hardly upload on here....I really do want to make more blogs because some people do enjoy reading.

If anyone lives in Tokyo, you can check it out at Tokyu hands, Shinjuku Takashima store....I am almost 100% sure it was on the 6th floor. Right beside my favorite Chinese tea house (茶語)
 

5 comments:

  1. Nice shirt! It looks comfy and original! You are right, sometimes it is nice to read instead of watch. Thank you for the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its beautiful! The store bag is also sick! The shirt looks very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't sleep with it. Cotton will get ruined if you sleep in it. It starts to get little pieces of cotton sticking out. Either you use it to sleep or to wear in everyday life. Unless it's not pure cotton and has some elastane/poliester in it.

    ReplyDelete