May 13, 2014

Getting ass massage in Japan

So yesterday 2 of my friends invited me to get a massage with them. They wanted to have a nice relaxing week so our choices were either massage or onsen.  I am too shy to be naked around people so I though massage would be much better.

I have never went to a professional massage shop before. I have heard many terrible stories of people going to a massage place and it hurting so much. Some people believe that pushing extra hard will hurt at first, but after feel good.  I am not one to believe such a thing.

I searched online for nice massage shop to go to and came across one in Shinjuku. So we all went there.

It wasn't a fancy store, it didn't have sensational music or coconut tree decorations or anything interesting. Just massage beds and curtians to cover the room.

This place you could rent shorts and a T-shirt if you were to shy to show your body, so I thought that meant it was ok to go naked if you wanted to.  I put the shorts on, but at first I didn't put my shirt on and just laid down on the table. I figured I was only going to be laying on my back so nobody would see anything. 

The guy walked in to give me a massage and shyly and embarrassingly said "maybe you should put your shirt on because you will be turned over and I will see you". So we both laughed and said oh ok, and then I put the shirt on they provided me.

This store also doesn't massage directly on the body, but over a towel.... Which is kinda strange since usually I see massage store adds with people rubbing oil all over someone. 

Anyways the massage started, felt good till he got to the lower back which hurt like a bitch and I thought my back was gonna rip in half. I was too shy to say anything and just grinned and bared it. He kept getting lower and lower and I was thinking the whole time "is he gonna touch my ass?".

After all it was a "full body" massage, I didn't know what to expect. I have seen all the strange videos and heard all the stories of the "happy endings" and started to wonder if something was going to happen.

Well little did I know, next was the ass massage.

Yup, thats right. The ass massage.

Not gonna lie, it actually was the best part of the massage. Go on, get your bf or gf to give it a try on you.  Its hard to explain but basically press the hands hard on your ass cheeks, move around ass massage....well in simple non technical and slightly ghetto erotic terms. 

Then he turned me over to do the front of my body, and this is where I started to worry a bit.  Was he going to go and touch my......there?   I started to wonder if my friends were having the same experience. I started to wonder so many strange things.

Thankfully, the front massage was just a face massage and shoulder and neck.  Then it was over. Fewf.


Well, turns out my friends all got the ass massage too. 1 of them even got a boob massage. I am kinda glad the boob massage didn't happen to me. I would have thought "is this going to lead to sex?" "is this what is supposed to happen?" "what did I pay for?".  

Well, I guess massages are just not the place for me.




18 comments:

  1. as vulgar as ever, that's why i like her :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mira , you're AWESOME !! An ASS massage ! Just AWESOME !! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've gotten many full body massages here in the U.S and the butt is often included. They usually just put pressure in areas that become strained from sitting a lot and it is nice. It is disappointing they did the massages over a towel though, the oil is often a fun part because it moisturizes etc. The boob massage though seems sketchy to me. I don't understand why this would be needed to be done since there isn't any usual strain on the breasts >.>;

    ReplyDelete
  4. That boob massage seem to be strange. I would recommend to go to some proffesional shop, this can be little higher with price but more safer and all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The place was professional. I found it on a popular beauty recommendation website and it was in the top 5 places recommended to go to. Erotic massages are fully legal in Japan, only actual sex is illegal. So because of this I didn't think anything too strange and my friends didn't seem to have anything strange to say either.

      Delete
  5. >Kanadajin3, as vulgar as ever...

    Ha. Your comment is so fucking stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If its done right there should be little pain involved, but if you have "Hot" spots it could hurt, also if it was your lower back, it could of been your disc's were too compressed and as he worked on you, releasing the pressure will cause pain. I use to get full body massages about once a month. It was very relaxing. Did your friend enjoy the boob massage? and was it xtra?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why didn't you just say in Japanese to stop? Or to go softly?

    Maybe you couldn't read the sign that tells you that you have to pay extra for oil massage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Before he started I told him I am ticklish and very weak so be gentle. I was too ashamed and shy and felt like I didn't want to bother him or embarrass him by saying it hurt so I just grinned and bared it.

      I can read just fine, this place only had 1 type of massage, the only differences were time. It is in general a full body massage, but if you only want them to do a certain area then they can. They had no oil sold there, this salon uses towels and I don't know why. All my friends could say at the time is sometimes a salon is like that.

      Delete
  8. Hi, im one of your subscriber in hokkaido.

    You went to 整体 right? 整体 is way too hurt and sometimes there are creepy guy's working so you should be careful, ass massage or boob massage is not usual! I've tried so many different 整体 but i've never get touched like that! try beauty massage salon next time which is usually available only for women and no guys, less hurt and more relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This reminded me of the "massage" episode of The IT Crowd, here's the clip in particular. http://youtu.be/FRv6lmTzHb4

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My gf is a RMT. Don't be afraid to get a massage because of thinking it will be painful. If it is your first one and you aren't used to it (also depends on person) you could be a little sore but it's completely normal. You can always go slow too. If you have a good competent RMT you'll be dreaming of your next massage. A lot of my gf's clients fall asleep when she works on them. She also teaches massage.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh boy, that was good story, only that towel part. I love massages, and don't recognize any massage if it's only with made by bare hands on my uncovered body. Maybe because I'm a guy, but my mother goes to massages very often and she has never any problems with any part of her body massaged (of course not in XXX part). And in 90% or more cases, there was always a guy working in facility. Boobs can be massaged too, and I personally don't think, that it's any special part of Your body. You just can like it to massage, or dislike. If you look at it sexually, that will be sexual thing, but if girls consider, that all guys turn on and have nose bleed if they see naked boobs, then I must dismiss this stereotype. I know that Japanese are very shy, so a different nation has different customs. For my personal views it is absolutely normal to see naked body, and in my culture, it's zero sexual to see any part of the body. If you lay on the beach with naked boobs, nobody is staring at you. Or naked people in public baths? And not mentioning a nudist beaches, or places where you go and feel very comfortable naked, or almost naked. So for me , good massage is only made on bare body. Towels? SHIRTS? no way!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's too bad that you didn’t like the experience. It may be because you weren't comfortable with that particular massage, or those therapists who did your previous massages were inexperienced in reading your body's response to their ministrations. That’s usually the case when people talk about how they were hurt during the massage. In those situation, the best thing to do is speak right up if the treatment is making you uncomfortable or causes pain.

    William Connors @ The Healing Station

    ReplyDelete